Sends allows you to text message your own fans one-on-you to definitely and build better matchmaking with them

Sends allows you to text message your own fans one-on-you to definitely and build better matchmaking with them

OnlyFans is actually a registration-mainly based platform in which founders are available posts eg photographs or videos on their admirers. Articles founders is receive money and service off their fans towards a monthly registration basis, one-big date resources, or spend-per-look at has actually.

It is an effective way to possess content creators in order to broaden the provider of income and create interactions the help of its admirers. In spite of the fact it includes another program for fans so you’re able to pursue their favorite blogs founders and availability exclusive posts this isn’t readily available someplace else.

OnlyFans, although not, is not the simply program which provides these types of services. Here are the most readily useful OnlyFans solutions that one may use to apply at their admirers. Furthermore worth mentioning that it has a mobile application to have each other ios and you may Android gadgets.


Fanhouse try an OnlyFans solution that is SFW. Featuring keeps including month-to-month subscriptions, direct tips, while the including allowing fans so you’re able to request custom stuff. As well, you can find possess such as for instance fanwall and you may housechat where fans was in a position to connect with one another.

Besides post explicit articles, you can display your self as you would like towards site. Fanhouse requires 10% of earnings once the commission for everyone purchases on platform.


The newest Directs class keeps an even more unique take on between your content author as well as their fans. You are along with able to use their size messaging feature so you can advertise your situations or merch.

Nowadays, Delivers has been within its beta months, very you will have to render your current email address to participate its prepared listing. They supply a no cost bundle and you may a made policy for founders, depending on your position.


hiBeam is an application just like OnlyFans one to targets content management having founders. It is a dedicated chatting app that enables you to operate to help you DMs, statements, and other messages with the help of AI.

This new app is still at the beginning of access, you could already sign up to hiBeam to-be certainly the first to utilize the software.


Influenswer allows you to get paid to answer your follower’s inquiries. These issues might be regarding your existence, the information you may have, or anything else the fans need to know.

Influenswer happens to be inside the signed beta, but you’ll be able to demand to participate their system. It bring an excellent 20% slashed out of every winning answer, and the remaining 80% was really gone to live in the Stripe otherwise PayPal membership.


Spore is much like OnlyFans where you could potentially affect the fans who are able to you courtesy reduced memberships. not, Spore brings oversight by permitting one create everything you directly from your Spore web site.

You could potentially construct your brand name, connect with your people, start good podcast, share listings off their social network platforms, perform newsletters and content, one of even more.


Textme is a fantastic platform for connecting to the very loyal fans. The admirers is also text message your after paying an expense that you will be capable place. You are going to discover your own matter, manage to plan out the associations, and you may text message you to definitely or of many followers at exactly the same time.


TipSnaps is yet another high OnlyFans alternative. You can earn currency compliment of reduced personal messaging, month-to-month memberships, and you may each-post fee possibilities. Addititionally there is zero burden so you can earning to their platform, thus possibly the littlest creators can be signup.

The platform will not work on ads and only takes ten% since their percentage percentage. You might signup now and connect the social network levels.


Vanywhere is an additional app maybe not in the place of OnlyFans, on each other apple’s ios and Android os gadgets. The platform makes you affect their admirers thanks to DMs, videos phone calls, and you will discussing personal blogs.

Deixe um comentário